Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Milk Thistle Extract||Part Used:||Seed|
|Specification:||10:1, 20:1, Customized||Appearance:||Brown Fine Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Dry Place|
pure herbal extracts,
plant extract powder
FDA certified competitive price food grade water soluble milk thistle extract
Product Name: Milk thistle extract
Part used: Seed
Active ingredient: Silymarin
Specification: 10:1, 20:1, Customized
Appearance: Brown fine powder
Test method: TLC
What is Milk thistle extract?
Milk thistle is a thistle of the genus Silybum Adans., a flowering plant of the daisy family (Asteraceae). They are native to the Mediterranean regions of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The name "milk thistle" derives from two features of the leaves; they are mottled with splashes of white and they contain a milky sap.Of all the herbal supplements you will find for sale on our site, milk thistle extract may be the most intriguing.
Milk thistle extract silymarin is extracted from the seeds of milk thistle which is of medicinal asteraceae plant. It is yellow powder or crystal powder and tastes bitter.Milk thistle extract is widely used in medicines, health products, cosmetics and foods.
Milk thistle extract can protect liver cells from toxic substances invasion, especially ethanol and environmental pollutants (pesticides, heavy metals, etc.) intrusion. Milk thistle extract is a strong antioxidant and can protect liver cells from being damaged by free radicals. Its effect is much more stronger than that of Vitamin E. Milk thistle extract can promote synthesis of protein, accelerate creation of new liver cells, or make damaged liver cells self-repaired. So it is called "natural liver protection drug".
1. Milk thistle extract protects liver, improve liver function, promote the secretion of bile and inflammation
2. Milk thistle extract is strong antioxidant, can remove the body of free radicals, delay senescence
3. Milk thistle extract prevents alcohol, chemical toxin, heavy metal, drugs, food toxins, the environment pollution and so on of the damage to the liver, and promote the regeneration of liver cells and repair
4. Milk Thistle Extract has the functions of protecting liver cell membrane and improving the liver function.
5. Milk Thistle Extract has the function of detoxification, reducing the blood fat, benefiting the gallbladder, protecting the brain and removing the free radical of body.
6. Milk Thistle Extract has the function of radiation hardening, arteriosclerosis preventing,skinaging delaying.
Certificate of analysis
|Color||Brown fine powder||Organoleptic||Conforms|
|Mesh Size||95% through 80 mesh size||USP36||Conforms|
|Product name||Milk thistle extract||Specification||10:1|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.2.32]||1.35%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP35<965>||160cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP35<965>||30cfu/g|
|Shelf Life Package &Storage||24 months under the conditions below, no antioxidant used Standard packed in fiber-drum and two plastic bags inside N.W: 25kgs. I.D. 35 x H51 cm; Store in a cool, dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen.|
|Manufacturer||Xi’an Healthway Biotech Co., Ltd.|
Package and Shipping
Contact Person: Vicky