Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Lemon Balm Extract||Part Used:||Leaf|
|Specification:||10:1, 20:1, Customized||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Dry Place|
pure herbal extracts,
pure natural plant extracts
Supply bulk price natural herb extract lemon balm extract powder
Product Name: Lemon balm extract
Part used: Leaf
Specification: 10:1, 20:1, Customized
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Test method: TLC
What is Lemon balm extract?
Lemon balm is native to Europe but is now grown all over the world. It is grown not only in herb gardens, but also in crops for medicine, cosmetics, and furniture polish manufacturing. The leaves have a gentle lemon scent, related to mint. During summer, small white flowers full of nectar appear. These attract bees, hence the genus name Melissa.
Lemon Balm Extract Powder (Melissa) is commonly used in Europe as a tea, liquid extract, and topical preparation. Ancient Greeks and Romans used melissa in surgical dressings for wounds and in preparations to treat venomous or infectious bites and stings such as with dogs and scorpions. Today, melissa's primary use involves the treatment of cold sores and teething. It is also commonly used as an antibacterial and antifungal agent.
1) Lemon Balm Extract can be antioxidant and antitumor activity;
2) Lemon Balm Extract antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus (HSV) and HIV-1;
3) Lemon Balm Extract has mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics;
4) Lemon Balm Extract has modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid;
5) Lemon Balm Extract has memory-enhancing properties;
6) Lemon Balm Extract has widely use as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent.
Certificate of analysis
|Color||Brown yellow powder||Organoleptic||Conforms|
|Mesh Size||95% through 80 mesh size||USP36||Conforms|
|Product name||Lemon Balm Extract||Specification||10:1|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.2.32]||1.35%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP35<965>||160cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP35<965>||30cfu/g|
|Shelf Life Package &Storage||24 months under the conditions below, no antioxidant used Standard packed in fiber-drum and two plastic bags inside N.W: 25kgs. I.D. 35 x H51 cm; Store in a cool, dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen.|
|Manufacturer||Xi’an Healthway Biotech Co., Ltd.|
Package and Shipping
Contact Person: Vicky