Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ashitaba Leaf Extract Powder||Appearance:||Brown Yellow|
|Specification:||10:1, 20:1||Testing Method:||TLC|
|Packing:||25kg/Fiber Drum||Shelf Time:||2 Years|
|MOQ:||1kg||Sample:||20g Free Sample|
natural botanical extracts
China Manufacturer supply ashitaba extract powder ashitaba leaves powder
Ashitaba contains high levels of Vitamin B12 which is recognized as a building block of blood cells. increases production of growth hormones and Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), It works towards increasing concentration and attention and it also supports the immune system.It also uniquely contains Chalcones a type of flavonoid which are powerful antioxidants.
Ashitaba is also rich powerful substances such as Chlorophyll and the trace mineral Germanium which can promote the production of interferon, a substance produced by the body which works to prevent viruses and bacteria from penetrating the body’s cells.
1. Ashitaba extract can improve the production of the nerve growth factors,
2. Ashitaba Powder have Antioxidant action and antimetabolic syndrome effect.
3. Some of the studied properties of Ashitaba Powder are antioxidant potential, blood purification, detoxification (liver, colon, and kidneys).
4. It also has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal,anti-ulcer, anti-thrombus and very strong anti-tumor properties.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Product Name||Ashitaba Leaf||Part Used||Leaf|
|GMO Status||GMO free||Representative QTY||505kg|
|Batch #||HY181112||Produce Date||2018-11-12|
|Analysis Date||2018-11-12||Report Date||2018-11-19|
|Appearance||Fine Powder||Organoleptic Conforms|
|Color||Yellow Brown||Organoleptic Conforms|
|Mesh Size||100% through 80 mesh size||USP36 Conforms|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.8.0[2.2.32]||3.40%|
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP35<260>||USP35<260> Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP35<965> 160cfu/g|
|Yeast &Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP35<965> 40cfu/g|
Contact Person: Lynn