Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ginger Extract||Part Used:||Root|
|Specification:||Gingerol 15%||Appearance:||Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Dry Place|
pure herbal extracts,
pure natural plant extracts
High quality natural water soluble ginger root extract gingerol 15%
Product Name: Ginger root extract
Part used: Root
Specification: Gingerol 15%
Appearance: Yellow powder
Test method: HPLC
What is ginger extract?
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a plant native to Southeast Asia that has a long history of use as an herbal remedy and as a culinary spice. Ginger root extract is derived from the root of the herb Zingiber Officionale, which grows widely in southwest India. Ginger is a popular spice in Indian cooking, and its medicinal uses have been well documented.
Ginger is a spice which is used for cooking and is also consumed whole as a delicacy or medicine. It is the underground stem of the ginger plant, Zingiber officinale. The ginger plant has a long history of cultivation, having originated in Asia and is grown in India Southeast Asia, West Africa and the Caribbean. The actual name for ginger is Root Ginger. However, it is commonly referred to as ginger, as the meaning is well known.
1. Ginger extract have the effect of anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
2. Ginger extract can decrease platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health;
3. Ginger extract can inhibit prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny;
4. Ginger extract will release nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation.
|Mesh Size||95% through 80 mesh size||USP36||Conforms|
|Product name||Ginger extract||Specification||Gingerol 15%|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.2.32]||1.35%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP35<965>||160cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP35<965>||30cfu/g|
|Shelf Life Package &Storage||24 months under the conditions below, no antioxidant used Standard packed in fiber-drum and two plastic bags inside N.W: 25kgs. I.D. 35 x H51 cm; Store in a cool, dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen.|
|Manufacturer||Xi’an Healthway Biotech Co., Ltd.|
Package and Shipping
1. Lowering blood pressure and blood-fat, deducing cholesterol and anti-atherosclerosis;
2. Enhancing human immunity and anti-aging;
3. Boosting male virility;
4. Strengthening myocardial contractive power, slowing heart rate and dilating coronary arteries.
Coleus Forskolin Root extract is a plant extract from the same taxonomical name and commonly refered to as Coleus. Coleus forskohlii is a perennial member of the mint. It's active ingredient is forskohlin which is a potent marker compound used in weight loss and lean mass management.Coleus forskolin extract helps in keeping the BMI in chec
Contact Person: Vicky